I want to make the most of my virtual time with my kids. I decided I would create my own version of Table Topics, I thought I would share the questions with you, in case you could use some ideas! I tried to start out with fairly innocuous questions and build from there:
1. On a scale of 1-5, where are you today, and why?
2. What do you look forward to most today?
3. When you think about the Easter story, what emotion most resonates with you, and why?: HOPE, SADNESS, JOY.
4. What thing has disappointed you?
5. What single thing or event has inspired you?
6. What do you hope to learn from this experience?
7. What do you hope we as a society learns from this?
8. What do you most miss?
9. What one strategy or coping mechanism can you share?
Best to you all, as you discover new possibilities in every situation.